Monday, June 14, 2010

Toy Story 3!


Hey guys! Toy Story 3 is coming up and I really want to see how the whole Toy Story saga pans out!


I watched the trailer and my very favourite part is the part where Barbie and Ken lock eyes! It's high time for a more mature romance in the Toy Story universe as the franchise has been around for quite a bit and the original people who watched the first Toy Story when it first came out are so much older now! It's time for some spicy hot toy-to-toy action!

Can't wait to watch it! Hope I get the complementary tickets! I love Nuffnang so much! :D





Catch Toy Story 3 Movie starting from 17th June 2010 and join the officialFacebook and Twitter page!

2 comments:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

it's out in Brunei for few days ady and I haven't watch it?! T.T

Kevin Chan said...

Hahah! (: It is awesome I tell you!