Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A breather

I survived today!

We completed and presented our case for the Post-it marketing competition, handed in our research methods report on the factors influencing people's reading of blogs and got through my quiz for Accounting 2!

When I got back to my room after all that I just couldn't help but keep bursting out singing Mariah Carey's "When You Believe".

When you believe, you can push yourself to achieve what you've never achieved before. Now, rest.

***

And when I woke up, I was gently roused my Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie. It was only the second time I was hearing the song but it made me feel unmistakably happy.

Just happily stretching on the bed.

4 comments:

Anthony said...

oooo love the song..
it's sooo familiar.. i cant recall where i heard it..
anyways, went and download the whole album.. hee hee!

Kevin Chan said...

Hahhahaha, probably from the room next door! Dee was playing it earlier in the evening!

Ken Wooi said...

when you believe..
lovely song =)

kenwooi.com

Kevin Chan said...

Hahha yes love it. Was just so happy la! :D :D :D