Friday, June 27, 2008

Wanderlust unsatiated.

I need to go on a trip. Since the day in which I would have to go back to school in Singapore draws even closer, I have decided that I'm going to go for two awesome trips to relax and unwind as soon as possible.

But I still can't decide where to go.

Care to help me on this?

The first choice to make is to choose between going to Penang for a food trip and Taman Negara in Pahang for a camping expedition. Anyone who wants to come along, please contact me ASAP so I can decide soon. (:

The second choice to make is to choose between going to Bangkok and Jakarta the week after. The plane tickets cost about the same, so it really depends which place is the more affordable place in terms of accomodation? Anyone has any information on this? And is there anyone out there who is willing to let two very nice guys stay over at their place for a couple of days and show us around town? That would really be awesome.

So if anyone would like to tag along, please let me know ASAP, as this boy definitely needs an adventure. Either way, it's going to be FUN!

2 comments:

Lee Yoong Shin said...

Redang is not in your consideration?
A place worth visiting, too =)

Nimalan D said...

If I'm free I'm game for Penang