Monday, January 28, 2008

We Can Rule The World

"Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl
We can rule the world
Yeah you and me, we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side
We can rule the world"


Listening to this song just makes me think of you, Hamlet. It reminds me of staying over at your place and waking up in the afternoon, just hanging out and watching this show. It makes me remember our long talks in school, hanging out during our free periods for a cup of iced tea, doodling when the teachers are droning on and on...

We'll rule the world one day Hamlet, one day that will come soon.

This song is just for you.

Rule the World - Take That



We'll rule the world.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, we'll rule the world. We better, one day. Miss you, Kev.